Listening to: Paul Simon
Reading: GODDAMN HISTORY PACKET
Eating: butternut squash soup
Five Songs You Will Not Publicly Admit to Liking.
1. Dickhead - Kate Nash
2. Complainte de la Butte - Rufus Wainwright
3. Nos racines - Faudel
4. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie (*shot*)
5. New Soul - Yael Naim
Five Songs You Actually Really Hate.
1. CARO MIO BEN
2. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
3. This Is Why I'm Hot - whoever
4. Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
5. Slang of Ages - Steely Dan
Your Favorite Cover Album.
Jukebox - Cat Power
Three Bodies of Moving Water.
1. the Hudson.
2. the Rhine
3. the Volga
(doesn't that sound like it should be a dance? like contra or salsa or something)
1. Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas.
2. Able was I ere I saw Elba.
3. Wo! Nemo, toss a lasso to me now.
1. I'll take the physical challenge!
2. Iodine starch presence
3. the American Math Competition
Four Traits, Out Of Which At Least The First Is Required For Your Friendship With A Person.
2. At least rudimentary musical aptitude (i.e., can distinguish between major and minor scales, something like that?)
3. Caring. In every possible sense- has to care about the stuff that s/he does in real life. Apathy is for the weak.
4. Awful, awful, way-to-hell-and-gone sense of humor
Three Video Game Monsters You Hate To Death.
1. I don't
3. Video games.
Attractive Physical Features On A (gender of choice). As Many or As Few As You Want.
1. Clear skin
2. Clean hair.
3. Not too butch.
4. Normal weight- not obese, no crazy jutting bones.
5. Eyes... eyes that aren't disgusting? Eyes are easy.
6. Good posture
7. Soft hands
Now Do The Other One.
1. Clear skin
2. Clean hair
3. Not too butch (seeing a pattern here?)
4. just repeat the other list, okay?
Favorite Articles of Clothing. As Many, Blah Blah.
1. my black wool coat you know the one.
2. A FEDORA
3. I want a tux. Seriously. Come on! I'll need to learn to tie a bow tie.
What Is A Second Sine?
The one that comes after the first sine?
Three People That Are Alive You'd Like To Meet.
1. Wolfgang Ketterle
2. Bill Maher
3. Judy Shepard
Internet People You Know That You'd Like To Meet.
1. um, no.
A Thing You Like That's Part Of A Popular Genre But That Not A Lot Of Other People You Know Like.
Rilo Kiley? Stephan Bodzin? Bob Dylan? the competition dance scene from my sister eileen? the kiss scene from morocco? what constitutes a lot of other people?
ALEX- you're amazing. things are... well, everyone's still alive, so how bad can it be? I love you too.
um, I think that's it.
you're all tagged. each and every one of you.
oh, and I lost the game.